Why you Should Outsource
- Increase service levels and return to core competencies
- Eliminate high levels of capital investments
- Reduce costs involved in ongoing operations
- Creating and maintaining a National Service Network
Creating and maintaining a Dispatch Center is expensive but operating the center is where the costs accumulate and where the real benefits of outsourcing are achieved. Over the expected lifetime of a center, manufacturers need to take into account depreciation, office, staff, hardware and software maintenance, telecommunication costs, and the need for technology enhancements or replacements
Relying on a Managed Service Solution through the NSC will free you from the challenges that are inherent in operating a dispatch center and allows the NSC to focus on our resources and expertise on what will ultimately be the key to your success…
Providing the best possible service to your customers!
What Can We Do For You?
- Immediate access and management of a National Service Network
- Operate and Manage a 24/7/365 live operator dispatch center
- Live access to real-time service activity through NSC software
- Warranty Administration & Equipment Asset Management
- Coordination of PM’s, Installations, Roll-Outs
- Training and Development of technicians
- Centralized parts distribution centers
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Programs
How we Measure our Service Network
The NSC has a “Performance Review Board” that monitors our Service Partners. Our Service Partners are measured on:
- Overall performance
- On-time arrival and completion
- Professionalism and appearance
- Quality of deliverables and technical competence
- Reliability and Flexibility
- Invoicing accuracy and timeliness
Planned Maintenance Installations Roll-Outs Retrofits
Projects are separate from reactive service requirements, requiring people to come together to focus on specific project objectives. As a result, effective teamwork is central to successful projects.
At the NSC, project management is aimed at producing an end result product that will effect change for the benefit of both the equipment manufacturer and the end user. Project management includes developing a project plan, which involves defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks and quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timelines for completion.
"If you don’t measure it you can’t manage it"
- Lifecycle Costs
- Repair Costs
- Equipment Trends
- Asset Tagging
- Unit Replacements
- Component Failure
- Parts Usage
- Service Dwell Days
- KPI Survey Analysis
- Response Times
The NSC is a National Cooperative of Independent Foodservice Repair companies that provide service on commercial foodservice equipment
The National Service Cooperative has been in business since 1994
The NSC is not a 3rd party entity – we are actually owned by Independent Foodservice Equipment repair companies that have a vested interest in the success of the NSC
The “Premier Service Network” is a collection of Independent Foodservice Equipment repair companies that have partnered with the NSC and are dedicated to providing the best customer service to our Industry and our partners
Yes, the NSC has developed a “Customer Loyalty Appreciation Program” in which we will conduct Customer Surveys on a random sampling of your service calls. We will work with you to help design a survey to achieve the goals of your individual company.